The following guidelines will help prepare you for your upcoming laser hair removal procedure, and ensure that you have a safe and comfortable experience.
1. Avoid waxing, tweezing, depilatory creams two weeks prior to your treatment and all times in between your treatments.
2. Avoid tanning, including sun beds, self tanning lotions or sun exposure 2-4 weeks prior to treatments.ﾠ A sunscreen with SPF 30 or greater should be used on any area of sun -exposed skin, which you plan to treat.
3. Stop all use of all photo-sensitive medications (antibiotics) two weeks prior to any laser treatments.
4. Shaving is required 1 day prior to every treatment visit.
5. We require a free consultation prior to the start of your first treatment.ﾠ Your consultation can be done at the start of your initial appointment, or anytime before.
6. Feel free to give us a call, or send us an email, to schedule your laser hair removal session.